TV Console Makeover
Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Chalk paint (Americana Decor)
- Creme wax (Americana Decor Transparent and Dark Wax)
- Paint brushes or foam brushes
- Sand paper
- Clean rags
- Clean surface of entertainment center (sand if necessary but chalk paint is pretty thick and doesn’t require a lot of prep work).
- Remove drawers and hardware.
- Paint top and drawers gray. Paint other portions white (2 coats).
- Once dry use sand paper to lightly distress. Especially on corners and sides.
- On the top and drawers I painted light strokes of white on top of gray for a more worn/distressed look. In places it was too light I sanded more white off or topped with a little bit more gray.
- Apply a light layer of creme wax with a clean rag on all surfaces.