Decorative Tray Makeover
Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Paint (Rustoleum White Satin and Rustoleum Aged Gray Chalk Paint)
- Chalk paint sealer (Rustoleum clear finish)
- Foam brush or regular paint brush
- Clean rags
- Painter’s tape
- Tape off sections to be painted. Remove any hardware (paint any that will be visible). I decided to use some leftover spray paint for the main table tray and handles. The sides I painted gray. You use chalk paint on the entire piece.
- After 2nd coat of spray paint I removed the tape and painted the sides using a foam brush.
- Once the spray paint was completely dry I used a clean rag and dabbed a little bit of gray chalk paint to end and used my finger to apply over raised designs. I let it start to dry (a few minutes) and then wiped off excess with a clean rag.
- To seal I applied Rustoleum’s chalk paint transparent sealer.
To see more easy how-to’s from my living check out: