Thrifty Toy Box Makeover
Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Toy-box (I bought mine second-hand for $15!)
- Chalk paint (I used Americana Decor Treasure and Everlasting White)
- Chalk paint sealer
- Frog tape
- Mineral spirits
- Clean toy-box with a rag and mineral spirits. Let dry then wipe with a clean damp rag.
- Paint entire toy-box base color (white).
- Once dry, place frog tape in sections (I did horizontal lines on top and squares on sides)
- Paint with secondary color (treasure blue). Wait 30 minutes then do second coat.
- Peel off tape before it dries.
- Seal with wax or matte finish.